1. Sherwood Solicitors own and operate this website (‘Website’).
3. You are responsible for all access to the Website using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person nd we reserve the right to restrict or deny your access to the Website or part of it.
4. The intellectual property rights in the Website and all of the content made available on it are owned by us.
a. use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
b. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
c. remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website;
d. reproduce any part of the Website without our express prior written consent;
e. create a database by systematically downloading and storing Website content;
f. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
7. We may control or prevent the use of linked websites. Additionally, we may provide a facility allowing you to link to the Website directly from a third party site; if you do link to the Website you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
8. The Website may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.